NEWS

SHE’S BACK: Kathy Griffin Lashes Out at President Trump, Again

Comedian Kathy Griffin raised eyebrows again over the weekend, lashing-out at President Donald Trump and asking why she should continue to apologize to the Commander-in-Chief; adding “I’m a comedian, he’s our f***ing President.”

Griffin was speaking with New York Magazine’s Yashar Ali when she made the incendiary comments, asking why she should continue to “apologize and grovel” to the President following her disgusting photoshoot earlier this year where she appeared to be holding Donald Trump’s severed head.

“Why are people still expecting me to apologize and grovel to a man that tweets like this?” Griffin told the journalist. “I’m a comedian; he’s our f***ing president.”

“President Trump just pardoned Joe Arpaio, who was essentially running a concentration camp in the Arizona desert,” she added. “He said there are some good Nazis, and he’s kicking out young adults who were brought here as kids by their parents, and I’m the one who has to continue to apologize?”

Griffin’s gory photoshoot and outspoken reaction was harshly criticized by both liberals and conservatives, and cost the comedian her yearly job as host of CNN’s New Year’s Eve coverage.

“OBVIOUSLY, I do not condone ANY violence by my fans or others to anyone, ever! I’m merely mocking the Mocker in Chief,” said Griffin in the immediate aftermath of the photoshoot.

The post SHE’S BACK: Kathy Griffin Lashes Out at President Trump, Again appeared first on Conservative Fighters.

7 Comments

7 Comments

1. abacus

August 29, 2017 at 9:57 am

Will this stupid bitch never learn.

2. Bob Benevides

August 29, 2017 at 11:51 am

There are plenty of Trump haters who will forgive Griffin for whatever she says or does against the POTUS. Trump has the same type of supporters as well. Griffin supporters will probably never vote for Trump and Trump supporters will probably never pay to see a griffin show…..and never the twain shall meet.

3. Dee

August 29, 2017 at 11:52 am

I can’t wait to see the fake tears after she experiences the inevitable back lash from these comments. Just goes to show, you don’t need brains or common sense to be an entertainer (and I use that term loosely, since my definition of an entertainer does not include her!)

4. jim

August 29, 2017 at 12:01 pm

Kathy, you still say you’re a comedian? That’s just as big an insult. Can you say “Welcome To Walmart”?

5. vir

August 29, 2017 at 9:42 pm

All the cosmetic surgery in the world couldn’t help her, she is ugly from the inside out. What good is all her crap talk doing her?

6. Flamethatburns

August 30, 2017 at 5:28 am

Even though she apologized, she lied, and has no remorse. At least she owns up to the fact that she is a hypocrite. Why anyone would waste their time and money to support her crazy, lazy, butt is beyond me. She should get a job at the zoo shoveling out the lion’s cage while he is still in it, that way she could at least be useful by cleaning the cage, providing the lion with a paltry meal, and becoming lion fertilizer that the zoo could sell to keep rabbits out of someone’s garden.

7. Wally